Posts Tagged ‘Tegra 3’
Monday, April 15, 2013
Ouya, the Android console started on Kickstarter, has started shipping out to backers of the project, and is slated to be shipped out to all backers by May 25th. Julie Urhman, founder and CEO of Ouya, has provided an update on...
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Smartphones have progressed exponentially over the past 5 years, and even more so in just the past two. In 2010 we had single core processors, 2011 ushered in dual-core and 2012 of course brought us the almighty quad-core. So...
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
HTC’s newest flagship phone, the One X+, launched on AT&T this week for $199 on the standard 2-year contract. We’ve written about it a few times, but now you can run down the store and try it out for yourself. ...
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Ah Mr. Blurrycam. Not sure why we still have blurrycam shots given the nature of the optics in all modern smartphones, but here’s the first glimpse of that fabled T-Mobile HTC One X+ that was supposed to hit the US this ...
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Mediocre, the developers behind the amazing smash hit Sprinkle, have released their newest game today titled Granny Smith. You play as Granny Smith and have to race a little thieving kid through the level to collect your green ...
Thursday, August 9, 2012
We reported on a possible T-Mobile release of the One X+ just a few days ago, but the newest rumors seem to suggest that this will be a bigger release than just one carrier. The newest rumor suggest not only the 200MHz speed bu...
Monday, August 6, 2012
Last month there were rumors of a new HTC phone called the Era, which was originally speculated to be the G3, but it looks like it’s now the HTC One X+.
Friday, July 20, 2012
Dead Trigger is one of the most downloaded games that takes advantage of the Tegra 3 processor that comes with devices like the new Nexus 7. The devs, MADFINGER Games is telling users that have the old version of the game, and ...
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Salivating for that coveted 8 GB Nexus 7? Ready to order it right now? Looks like you’re in luck then, because the Nexus 7 8gb is shipping again from the Google Play store.
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
The LG Optimus 4X HD is the sexy in the LG line. It is sporting Tegra 3, four plus one core phone. This is one heck of a phone, and it has an eco boost mode that can scale the 4 cores down and run on a low wattage core that is ...
- New Samsung commercial wraps up the Galaxy S4 in one little package
- HTC Butterfly S is official, with 3200mAh battery and Android 4.2
- Former HTC Executives Form Start-up Smartphone Company Kazam
- Huawei Ascend P6 is announced, brings the title “world’s thinnest phone” back to Huawei [Update]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE arrives on AT&T June 21st
- Buy an HTC One between 6/14-7/15 and get $25 Google Play gift card (US Only)
- Moto X Phone specs leak, unsurprising except for the 10MP camera
- Samsung Galaxy Camera NX leaked, press shots included
- [Rumor] HTC One Mini headed to T-Mobile?
- (Opinion) Did Apple shoot themselves in the foot by copying Android? Or did they just land a killing blow to Google?