Posts Tagged ‘Tablet’
Monday, April 8, 2013
Rumours of Samsung’s latest assault on the iPad have been circulating for a while now, and hot on the heals of the Note 8.0 release in the UK, Sammobile are reporting a leak for the Galaxy Tab 3 8.0. Not many details have...
Sunday, February 24, 2013
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
2013′s Mobile World Congress is right around the corner and that means it is rumor season! A new rumor that’s sure to please the tablet crowd is an updated version of Google’s Nexus 10 tablet. Wh...
Thursday, January 10, 2013
ARCHOS has been busy at CES 2013. In addition to the GamePad, which looks amazing, they’re rolling out a whole line of Titanium tablets. We covered the 97 Titanium HD, and the are adding 3 others tablets to the line. The...
Sunday, December 23, 2012
Archos has dropped the 97 Titanium HD tablet on us, and I want one. The 97 Titanium has a 1.6GHz dual core processor, 1GB of RAM, and a 9.7 inch IPS screen with a 2048 x 1536 resolution and 264 pixel-per-inch screen density. It...
Sunday, December 16, 2012
Beginning Friday, Google has launched an all new user experience for people accessing Google News via tablet. Google News tablet web portal, the sometimes controversial news aggregation service, has been re...
Monday, November 12, 2012
The second incarnation of the budget friendly Android tablet is now a formal reality and will be soon hitting Indian Campuses. While there are no solid details on distribution, what is certain is that the price is definitely ri...
Saturday, November 10, 2012
What if I told you that out there was a ten inch tablet that, out of the box booted not only Android but Linux and not just an old worn out version of Android but Ice Cream Sandwich and that it didn’t have terrible...
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Google lifted the lid on three wallet-friendly Nexus devices at the end of October, namely the LG Nexus 4, 32GB Asus Nexus 7, and the Samsung-built Nexus 10 tablet. Now Google’s Android director of business development for Andr...
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Samsung and Google aren’t exactly great about keeping secrets. First it was the Nexus 4 from LG, and then the Nexus 10 from Samsung. We know just about everything on the Nexus 4 well ahead of Google’s Playground e...
- Google’s best strategy yet: making Android more modular than it already is
- Google I/O is over, here’s what happened
- Sonic the Hedgehog appears in Android, now with more Knuckles and Tails
- Galaxy S4 poised to sell 10 million units by next week says Samsung co-CEO
- Google TV gets updated to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, brings massive improvements
- Fitbit app updated with Bluetooth 4.0 support, now works on the Galaxy S4
- Asus Cube root acheived using Cuberoot app
- NVIDIA Shield pre-order one for $349, launch by end of June
- Pebble releases 2-way communication SDK; lets smartwatch send info to your device
- [How-to Solution] Can’t sign in to Google Play Games? Try this fix!