Posts Tagged ‘sony’
Sunday, May 12, 2013
Back in 2008 when Google officially launched the Android platform with the first device, the HTC G1, there weren’t many people who could have probably seen how popular the OS was to become. It took a while for Android t...
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Sony’s smartphones aren’t exactly well known in the US. The Xperia brand is well renowned for its quality around the world, and Sony does pretty well for itself with the series, even if it doesn’t dire...
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Reports coming from Japan seem to be bad for Digital Camera sales worldwide. Canon, Olympus, Ricoh and Nikon sales have plummeted at the expense of Smartphones, which now have, on the whole, excellent cameras built-in. When we ...
Monday, March 18, 2013
Sony announces the Xperia L and Xperia SP; entry-level, mid-ranges smartphones.
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
AT&T is rolling out an update this morning, bringing the Android 4.1.2 to the Sony Xperia TL. The Xperia TL Jelly Bean rollout is live. Owners should get notification that the update is available, or you can go into the Set...
Jelly Bean 4.1
Monday, March 11, 2013
Sony is pushing out an Xperia J Jelly Bean update. The update will bring owners up to Android 4.1, adding new features like Google Now and Quick Settings. Sony is adding in a few new features of their own, too. Notable new feat...
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
It’s not the Xperia Z, but the Sony Xperia ZL is on it’s way to the U.S. AT&T and T-Mobile customers, or anyone else on a GSM carrier, can grab a SIM unlocked device from Sony’s website, pop their SIM card...
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Thursday, February 21, 2013
At Sony’s Playstation 4 announcement last night, Gaikai CEO David Perry revealed that Sony is developing an app for Android that will give the PS4 a second screen. If you’ve been keeping up with tech news in the las...
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
A Sony Xperia Z Jelly Bean update may be on it’s way soon. This screenshot has shown up on Xperia Blog showing Sony’s new flagship smartphone running 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. This is supposedly a beta build, not the final ...
- Sprint Galaxy S4 and AT&T HTC One for $129 at Amazon Wireless
- Verizon Galaxy S4 launch date moved up to May 23rd
- EA’s Frostbite engine coming to Android as Frostbite Go
- Google’s best strategy yet: making Android more modular than it already is
- Google I/O is over, here’s what happened
- Sonic the Hedgehog appears in Android, now with more Knuckles and Tails
- Galaxy S4 poised to sell 10 million units by next week says Samsung co-CEO
- Google TV gets updated to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, brings massive improvements
- Fitbit app updated with Bluetooth 4.0 support, now works on the Galaxy S4
- Asus Cube root acheived using Cuberoot app