Posts Tagged ‘Samsung’
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
It’s official: AT&T will be the first US carrier (T-Mobile and Sprint have beaten them to the punch) will sell the Galaxy S4, starting on April 30th. We posted rumors yesterday that the Galaxy S4 would launch on AT&a...
Monday, April 15, 2013
Samsung’s next big thing, the Galaxy S4, will be available as early as next week on some carriers including AT&T in the US. While the Galaxy S4 was announced exactly 1 month ago now, it has yet to be publicly for s...
Thursday, April 11, 2013
The rumored Samsung Galaxy Mega line is real. Samsung officially announced the Galaxy Mega 5.8 and Galaxy Mega 6.3 mid-range devices today.
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
With the Samsung Galaxy S4 launch fast approaching, and Samsung’s wallet open ready to spend millions on the launch, three ads appear on the Netherlands YouTube site. The Samsung Mobile teams videos give us a taste of what Sams...
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Need a tablet? Waiting on a good deal on one? Today is your luck day! Woot.com has the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 available for $329.99. This is a refurbished, 16GB version of the Galaxy Note 10.1. With the pre-installed apps and...
Monday, April 8, 2013
Rumours of Samsung’s latest assault on the iPad have been circulating for a while now, and hot on the heals of the Note 8.0 release in the UK, Sammobile are reporting a leak for the Galaxy Tab 3 8.0. Not many details have...
Saturday, April 6, 2013
As if this is a surprise to anybody, the Q1 2013 estimated earnings for Samsung show increased profit even amid the traditionally slow earnings season. We traditionally have breaks in product releases between December and Mar...
Jelly Bean 4.1
Friday, April 5, 2013
A couple of days ago we reported a leak for a new budget dual-sim smartphone called the Samsung Galaxy Win. Now Sammy have made it official for China, but without the dual-sim. Luckily, it has a little brother called the...
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Mozilla and Samsung have announced today that they are working on a project to build the next generation with advanced technology, Android web browser engine. The new engine will be built from the ground up. They both want to b...
- Google’s best strategy yet: making Android more modular than it already is
- Google I/O is over, here’s what happened
- Sonic the Hedgehog appears in Android, now with more Knuckles and Tails
- Galaxy S4 poised to sell 10 million units by next week says Samsung co-CEO
- Google TV gets updated to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, brings massive improvements
- Fitbit app updated with Bluetooth 4.0 support, now works on the Galaxy S4
- Asus Cube root acheived using Cuberoot app
- NVIDIA Shield pre-order one for $349, launch by end of June
- Pebble releases 2-way communication SDK; lets smartwatch send info to your device
- [How-to Solution] Can’t sign in to Google Play Games? Try this fix!