Posts Tagged ‘Rumors’
Saturday, April 7, 2012
When Samsung first announced the Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet back at the Mobile World Congress, we were excited to see the company’s S Pen from the Note making its way to more of its products. After all, as useful as a stylus...
Monday, March 5, 2012
Rumor, Fact or Fiction. Well the rumors are certainly getting stronger, not by the day but by the minute in this hyper-friezed world of Android. Everyone under the sun whats to be the first with pictures, specifications etc. S...
Thursday, February 23, 2012
HTC’s One X smartphone has been pictured in press-shot form, days ahead of the Android quad-core’s official debut expected to take place at MWC 2012, and complete with dedicated Ice Cream Sandwich control buttons. Uncanny resem...
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
LG have already taken the wraps off the Optimus Vu and Optimus L-style series, LG has today taken the wraps off another rumored device — the Optimus 3D MAX. Headed to Korea in March, then Europe and elsewhere later.
Friday, January 27, 2012
Rumors, rumors and even more rumors oh, not forgetting leaks. Samsung Galaxy S III, or(S3) from initial specs which, were later on revised, to the alleged MWC launch and then the contrary.
- Verizon Galaxy S4 launch date moved up to May 23rd
- EA’s Frostbite engine coming to Android as Frostbite Go
- Google’s best strategy yet: making Android more modular than it already is
- Google I/O is over, here’s what happened
- Sonic the Hedgehog appears in Android, now with more Knuckles and Tails
- Galaxy S4 poised to sell 10 million units by next week says Samsung co-CEO
- Google TV gets updated to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, brings massive improvements
- Fitbit app updated with Bluetooth 4.0 support, now works on the Galaxy S4
- Asus Cube root acheived using Cuberoot app
- NVIDIA Shield pre-order one for $349, launch by end of June