Posts Tagged ‘Intel’
Friday, April 26, 2013
Android notebooks are coming soon, and according to Intel, they’ll be as cheap as $200. CNET confirmed this with Dadi Perlmutter, Intel’s executive VP and chief product officer. Last week, Intel’s CEO said the...
Monday, September 24, 2012
Although Intel is the biggest player in the CPU world when it comes to the x86 architecture that you find in your desktop and other computers around the world, they’ve been a relatively low-key player in the smart phone i...
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Motorola and Intel hosted a joint event in London this morning, to announce the latest member of the RAZR family and the first phone from Motorola to feature an Intel processor – the Motorola RAZR I, as in “i”. The RAZ...
Friday, September 14, 2012
Next Tuesday, September 18th, Motorola promises in their video, they’re going to be leading us to “the edge.” “edge to edge speed,” “edge to edge power,” urging us to “say goodbye...
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Intel has been hard at work on it’s Medfield System On a Chip (SoC), and it looks like the first phone to feature this chipset is going to be produced by Motorola, if these new renders are saying anything.
Monday, January 16, 2012
Over the last week or so, Samsung have proceeding in its attempts to look for new business opportunities in the ever-expanding mobile marketplace. It as been widely reported that it is looking to issue around $1 billion in 5-ye...
Saturday, January 14, 2012
According to a Forbes report, Samsung will merge and open source it’s own Bada (meaning Ocean) OS. There are no firm details as of yet of when, but what is for certain is that it’s very much on the cards to happen s...
- Sprint Galaxy S4 and AT&T HTC One for $129 at Amazon Wireless
- Verizon Galaxy S4 launch date moved up to May 23rd
- EA’s Frostbite engine coming to Android as Frostbite Go
- Google’s best strategy yet: making Android more modular than it already is
- Google I/O is over, here’s what happened
- Sonic the Hedgehog appears in Android, now with more Knuckles and Tails
- Galaxy S4 poised to sell 10 million units by next week says Samsung co-CEO
- Google TV gets updated to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, brings massive improvements
- Fitbit app updated with Bluetooth 4.0 support, now works on the Galaxy S4
- Asus Cube root acheived using Cuberoot app