Posts Tagged ‘ice cream sandwich’
Thursday, April 4, 2013
Facebook Home is the new suite of Android apps that Facebook announced today. In a question and answer session after the “New Home on Android” announcement event, it was confirmed that Facebook Home is going to requ...
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Back in February we saw that Android 4.0+ nearing the 50% mark, and we’ve officially surpassed it as of this month’s numbers. To make that even more impressive, Ice Cream Sandwich grew by a mere 0.3% while Jelly Be...
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
It’s been a slow uptake, but we’re nearly there! After 13 months of Android 4.0 and higher being on the market, we’re finally at a little over 42% of reported devices sporting the OS revision. Ice Cream Sand...
Friday, January 4, 2013
Each month Google releases statistics for devices that access the Google Play Store, and each month the most interesting numbers are always the Operating System version distribution. We’ve watch Ice Cream Sandwich tank a...
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Remember the Thunderbolt? I picked on up the week they launched. It was a brick. Heavy, with a large screen and pretty awful battery life. It was Verizon’s first 4G LTE enabled device, and I love it. HTC let slip, through...
Friday, December 7, 2012
Motorola Jelly Bean updates are easy to keep track of. Motorola posted an update to the portal that Moto users no doubt have bookmarked. In case you don’t know what we are referring to, Motorola has a page up that show...
Saturday, November 10, 2012
What if I told you that out there was a ten inch tablet that, out of the box booted not only Android but Linux and not just an old worn out version of Android but Ice Cream Sandwich and that it didn’t have terrible...
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
HTC has done a lot wrong this year, but the One S is one of the bright shining phones in it’s portfolio. Previously T-Mobile only carried the One S with the grey brushed metal back, but now the black ceramic version is a...
Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0
Friday, November 2, 2012
It’s that time of the month again! The time when the Android Developers Blog releases the Android distribution numbers among devices actively visiting the Play Store. As you can see from the above graph, Google has simp...
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Developer Edition headed to Verizon and AT&T
- [How To] Root your Verizon Galaxy S4
- Galaxy S4 bootloader exploits published, AT&T and Verizon S4 bootloaders cracked wide open
- Around 5 million HTC One units sold, according to HTC
- Samsung officially sells 10 million Galaxy S4′s; new colors coming soon
- Google Drive gets a major update, UI overhaul
- Samsung Galaxy S4 now available on Verizon
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Nexus Experience confined to the US only
- [Rumor] Stock Android HTC One in the works
- Cuberoot app pulled from Google Play Store; Asus Cube still vulnerable to same root exploit