Posts Tagged ‘HTC’
Thursday, May 16, 2013
We’ve heard rumor of a Verizon HTC One. We may have received confirmation of just that device, via Blog of Mobile. They have captured a screenshot showing a device with a model number of PN073XX. It’s code named the...
Thursday, May 9, 2013
While we saw the Sense 5.0 leak for the Droid DNA back in early March, nothing has been made official for the device yet. Today a leak of Android 4.2.2 running Sense 5.1 for the HTC Butterfly has been leaked, and if you rememb...
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
When HTC first announced the One we were delighted to see the silver as well as the black variation. When they put the original image on their site it was a red one that was quickly taken down and replaced with the silver one, ...
Monday, May 6, 2013
HTC may be turning the corner, mainly due to great sales of it’s new flagship device, the HTC One. It’s not all sunshine and rainbows, though. HTC reported its first quarter results, and they were terrible. Revenues...
Thursday, May 2, 2013
You know who Wil Wheaton is, right? He played Wesley Crusher on Star Trek: The Next Generation. He’s also a grade-A, certified nerd. He recently picked up an HTC One and was having trouble rooting the device. Koushik Dutt...
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Remember the HTC M4? It was rumored back in February. It was a mid-range device, kind of a little brother to the HTC One (M7). According to PhoneArena and @evleaks, it’s real. The HTC M4 should have a 4.3″ 720p display, 2...
Monday, April 29, 2013
The HTC One Developer Edition RUU is up and available for download on HTCDev.com. Those of you who picked one up probably did so in order to, you know, develop for the device. The Developer Edition of the HTC One comes with an ...
Thursday, April 25, 2013
When the HTC One S came out on T-Mobile last May, big things seemed to be in store for the phone. HTC launched an amazing piece of hardware coupled with equally excellent software. Being based on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwic...
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Remember when we thought the HTC One home button could be re-mapped and used as a working button? And then it was said that it couldn’t be done? Never say never. A clever XDA dev has gotten the HTC logo working as a sleep...
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Release dates for the two biggest new Android phones have been elusive lately. From HTC delaying the One for about a month, to Samsung staggering the launch of the Galaxy S4, things haven’t been quite as smooth as last y...
- Google I/O is over, here’s what happened
- Sonic the Hedgehog appears in Android, now with more Knuckles and Tails
- Galaxy S4 poised to sell 10 million units by next week says Samsung co-CEO
- Google TV gets updated to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, brings massive improvements
- Fitbit app updated with Bluetooth 4.0 support, now works on the Galaxy S4
- Asus Cube root acheived using Cuberoot app
- NVIDIA Shield pre-order one for $349, launch by end of June
- Pebble releases 2-way communication SDK; lets smartwatch send info to your device
- [How-to Solution] Can’t sign in to Google Play Games? Try this fix!
- Verizon HTC One might have appeared again