Posts Tagged ‘htc one x’
Friday, January 18, 2013
What do we have here? Looks to me like we have some Photosphere action going on with the HTC OneX+ being the device used to take the snap. Photosphere is a feature of Android 4.2 and all indications here mean that Android 4.2 i...
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Over the recent months one-click flashing tools have multiplied on the XDA website. The development of these one-click-tools is to help the new to moderate users to modify their Android device. For most rooted users, experience...
Sunday, August 12, 2012
The HTC One X. By now, everyone on the planet knows what the device is. There have been thousand of articles written, many reviews completed and many debates had. Anticipation was brought to a fever pitch before its release as ...
Jelly Bean 4.1
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Update: Video Added 29th June. Developers these days are fast. Many flagship devices are rooted before they’re even released to the general public for consumption.
Saturday, June 2, 2012
I’ve seen them dropped from waist height, shoulder height and yes, even head height, but never have I seen them used as a hammer.
Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0
Sunday, May 13, 2012
It turns out that a few people who purchased the HTC One X LTE faced issues with WiFi connectivity and speed. HTC moved quickly to post this statement: “In regards to the WiFi issue you’re running into, this is curr...
Saturday, May 12, 2012
After spending some time with the camera on the HTC One X, I have to say that it is a huge improvement over every camera that I have ever used on a smartphone, and a tremendous step forward from the 5 MP shooter in the S...
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
We all learned last week that the AT&T variant of the HTC One X came with a locked bootloader. Only the International version can have the bootloader unlocked which, has infuriated users of the AT&T phone in the USA. W...
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
HTC is in full effect at CTIA and has one of, if not the largest booth here. There is the full lineup of One devices and I was able to get a quick video hands-on and see if this phone is all that its cracked up to be. TL:DR it ...
Monday, May 7, 2012
On Saturday, we mentioned that AT&T users of the HTC One X in the US will not be able to unlock the bootloader. As it turns out that may be more AT&T’s fault than HTCs. Users of the One X on other worldwide networks, c...
- Minuum Keyboard Beta launches soon, sign up now!
- New Samsung commercial wraps up the Galaxy S4 in one little package
- HTC Butterfly S is official, with 3200mAh battery and Android 4.2
- Former HTC Executives Form Start-up Smartphone Company Kazam
- Huawei Ascend P6 is announced, brings the title “world’s thinnest phone” back to Huawei [Update]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE arrives on AT&T June 21st
- Buy an HTC One between 6/14-7/15 and get $25 Google Play gift card (US Only)
- Moto X Phone specs leak, unsurprising except for the 10MP camera
- Samsung Galaxy Camera NX leaked, press shots included
- [Rumor] HTC One Mini headed to T-Mobile?