Posts Tagged ‘Android3.0’
Sunday, March 18, 2012
When it come to custom launchers on smartphones there’s definitely no shortage.But when it comes to tablets have do have a shortage by definition. The world renowned GO Launcher team have been working their backsides off to bri...
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
At Mobile World Congress, ZTE has announced FOUR Android tablets. These tablets will be available in the markets around the world in coming months. The top spec of the launch are two quad core tablets from this trail blazing ma...
- Google I/O is over, here’s what happened
- Sonic the Hedgehog appears in Android, now with more Knuckles and Tails
- Galaxy S4 poised to sell 10 million units by next week says Samsung co-CEO
- Google TV gets updated to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, brings massive improvements
- Fitbit app updated with Bluetooth 4.0 support, now works on the Galaxy S4
- Asus Cube root acheived using Cuberoot app
- NVIDIA Shield pre-order one for $349, launch by end of June
- Pebble releases 2-way communication SDK; lets smartwatch send info to your device
- [How-to Solution] Can’t sign in to Google Play Games? Try this fix!
- Verizon HTC One might have appeared again