Posts Tagged ‘Android 4.0’
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Back in February we saw that Android 4.0+ nearing the 50% mark, and we’ve officially surpassed it as of this month’s numbers. To make that even more impressive, Ice Cream Sandwich grew by a mere 0.3% while Jelly Be...
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Vertu have always seen themselves as designers of luxury cell phones. Whoever gave them this idea we will never know. They have just recently released there latest “innovation” cough cough, known as the Ti. It is ha...
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
It’s been a slow uptake, but we’re nearly there! After 13 months of Android 4.0 and higher being on the market, we’re finally at a little over 42% of reported devices sporting the OS revision. Ice Cream Sand...
Friday, January 4, 2013
Each month Google releases statistics for devices that access the Google Play Store, and each month the most interesting numbers are always the Operating System version distribution. We’ve watch Ice Cream Sandwich tank a...
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Google recently released the 4.2 Jelly Bean Gmail app to the Play Store, and now they’ve made the 4.2 Sound Search widget available too. If you’ve used an app like Shazam or SoundHound, you are familia...
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
HTC has done a lot wrong this year, but the One S is one of the bright shining phones in it’s portfolio. Previously T-Mobile only carried the One S with the grey brushed metal back, but now the black ceramic version is a...
Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0
Friday, October 26, 2012
The development efforts on the brand new, Intel-powered Motorola RAZR i keep on pouring in, seemingly non-stop. We have already a unlocked bootloader courtesy of Motorola, and now we have an easier way and to seamlessly root th...
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
The Galaxy Note is a fantastic phone, and is one any smartphone enthusiast would be proud to own. The ugliness of Touchwiz is mostly outweighed by the unique features that it offers the device. Is the Galaxy Note right for ev...
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Monday, August 20, 2012
After being glimpsed couple of times in the past, Samsung has officially announced the Galaxy S Duos. Slated to arrive later next month, the Galaxy S III inspired Galaxy S Duos will support dual SIM functionality at an affordab...
- Google’s best strategy yet: making Android more modular than it already is
- Google I/O is over, here’s what happened
- Sonic the Hedgehog appears in Android, now with more Knuckles and Tails
- Galaxy S4 poised to sell 10 million units by next week says Samsung co-CEO
- Google TV gets updated to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, brings massive improvements
- Fitbit app updated with Bluetooth 4.0 support, now works on the Galaxy S4
- Asus Cube root acheived using Cuberoot app
- NVIDIA Shield pre-order one for $349, launch by end of June
- Pebble releases 2-way communication SDK; lets smartwatch send info to your device
- [How-to Solution] Can’t sign in to Google Play Games? Try this fix!