Jelly Bean 4.2
Friday, May 3, 2013
Recently, a number of Tegra 4 powered devices leaked on AnTuTu, including a Toshiba tablet. And now we get out first good look at the slate thanks to a leak from TechBlog. The first Tegra 4 powered devices are expected to hit s...
Thursday, May 2, 2013
People have been saying it would happen for ages. Then just a few months ago, analysts predicted this would be the year. And now, you’ve made it happen. Android is now the most popular tablet OS as well as smartphone OS. ...
Monday, April 29, 2013
So earlier today Samsung finally announced the Galaxy Tab 3 (so far only the one device), but if you thought they were going to hang back after that, you thought wrong. Sammobile claim to have got hold of Samsung’s 2013 t...
Saturday, April 27, 2013
ASUS has officially released its budget-friendly 7 -inch MeMO Pad in the US, and it costs just $149.99. The ME172V-A1 comes in dark grey, white and pink and offers an option if you don’t want to shell out $200 for the Nex...
Friday, April 12, 2013
So we know all about the Asus Padfone. And it’s a great idea. When you’re out and about, you need a portable phone. When you’re at home, you want extra battery life and a large tablet screen. So why not have a...
Monday, April 8, 2013
We brought the news that the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 got a limited release in the UK, and is expected to hit the mainstream shelves any time now. While there is no release date available for the US, it can’t be far away. ...
Monday, April 8, 2013
Rumours of Samsung’s latest assault on the iPad have been circulating for a while now, and hot on the heals of the Note 8.0 release in the UK, Sammobile are reporting a leak for the Galaxy Tab 3 8.0. Not many details have...
Sunday, April 7, 2013
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 got an early limited release in London on Friday. The model available is the 16GB Wi-Fi only and comes with tons of freebies.
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
It may be a couple of months away yet, but we all want to know what Google have in store for us this year. Here are my personal predictions for what we will find out at this years I/O event. 1) Google Glass; It may have already...
- Galaxy Note 3 benchmark spotted with1.6GHz processor and Android 4.3
- AOKP now available for the international HTC One and T-Mobile Galaxy S4
- Android extends development lead with open source developers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Developer Edition headed to Verizon and AT&T
- [How To] Root your Verizon Galaxy S4
- Galaxy S4 bootloader exploits published, AT&T and Verizon S4 bootloaders cracked wide open
- Around 5 million HTC One units sold, according to HTC
- Samsung officially sells 10 million Galaxy S4′s; new colors coming soon
- Google Drive gets a major update, UI overhaul
- Samsung Galaxy S4 now available on Verizon