Sunday, January 27, 2013
Over the years phone games have changed from being mostly simple puzzle games with basic graphics and sound, to full console-quality games in every meaning of the term. Everland is an action role-playing game that attempts to ...
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Traditionally fighting games and touch screens haven’t gotten along. It’s not exactly easy to pull off a Hadoken when you can’t feel the d-pad on your thumb, or do that super move in Marvel vs Capcom without ...
Monday, August 13, 2012
Alone at War 2 has a lot of potential that really just feels wasted. If the enemies went slower I think this could really turn in to something special, but as it is the game just turns in to a tap fest too quickly. The OpenFe...
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
The game is free, and there's no ad-free version that I could find, but there weren't ads in most of the levels I played anyway. I definitely enjoyed the game and would come back for additional levels that contain additional g...
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Having a free version is one of the best things about Android gaming, and this game doesn’t disappoint in that area. Having the option to banish ads forever for a mere $0.99 is also fantastic if you prefer that option. Both opt...
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
[Game-Review] Loopix Overview of Game: Loopix Genre (Arcade / Shooter style) Publisher: subbyte.com Cost: £1.40 and Free version Play Store Links:
- Sprint Galaxy S4 and AT&T HTC One for $129 at Amazon Wireless
- Verizon Galaxy S4 launch date moved up to May 23rd
- EA’s Frostbite engine coming to Android as Frostbite Go
- Google’s best strategy yet: making Android more modular than it already is
- Google I/O is over, here’s what happened
- Sonic the Hedgehog appears in Android, now with more Knuckles and Tails
- Galaxy S4 poised to sell 10 million units by next week says Samsung co-CEO
- Google TV gets updated to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, brings massive improvements
- Fitbit app updated with Bluetooth 4.0 support, now works on the Galaxy S4
- Asus Cube root acheived using Cuberoot app