Sunday, April 21, 2013
A well built mid tier phone that, for $269, is practically a steal. If you need a good CDMA phone and don't want to spend seven or eight hundred dollars on it, this is for you.
Monday, April 15, 2013
HTC partnered with Verizon and announced the DROID DNA in November of 2012. It was the first device to come to market with a full 1080p display. The device was branded the J Butterfly in Japan. The battery seemed small, and no ...
Saturday, March 23, 2013
In the UK 4G/LTE (Long Term Evolution) mobile networks are getting more popular with everyone bidding to get in on the action. This may not be such a good thing tho for people who live near 4G masts. The proximity in the radio ...
Thursday, January 10, 2013
The HTC One X+ is without a doubt a high-powered device that checks so many boxes for a great Android phone. HTC made improvements to the feel of the phone with the more grippy material, beefed up the processor, battery and sto...
Saturday, December 15, 2012
Even though you might not know it, LG has long been producing Android phones. Most of the handsets that they have produced have been mid-range and low end phones that, while selling, have failed to generate much notice or excit...
Saturday, December 15, 2012
Up until recently, LG has been a relatively minor player in the Android world. While they have been making Android phones for years, they have not attracted the kind of attention that HTC or Samsung have attracted, but now, LG ...
Friday, November 16, 2012
It seems like just yesterday that we were reviewing the original Galaxy Note from T-Mobile, probably because that wasn’t even 3 months ago. The Note II is an improvement upon the original in every single way: the build q...
Friday, November 2, 2012
In this land of 4.7-5.5″ devices, it’s almost difficult to think of anything else once you have one of those. But what about people who just don’t like big phones, for whatever reason? T-Mobile has added yet...
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Last night at the HTC Glasgow event, HTC not only unveiled the One X+ but also the HTC8 Windows Phones in the Win8x and Win8s, nice phones but just not my cup-of-tea. HTC are back with an update to their flagship Android handse...
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
The Galaxy Note is a fantastic phone, and is one any smartphone enthusiast would be proud to own. The ugliness of Touchwiz is mostly outweighed by the unique features that it offers the device. Is the Galaxy Note right for ev...
- Sprint Galaxy S4 and AT&T HTC One for $129 at Amazon Wireless
- Verizon Galaxy S4 launch date moved up to May 23rd
- EA’s Frostbite engine coming to Android as Frostbite Go
- Google’s best strategy yet: making Android more modular than it already is
- Google I/O is over, here’s what happened
- Sonic the Hedgehog appears in Android, now with more Knuckles and Tails
- Galaxy S4 poised to sell 10 million units by next week says Samsung co-CEO
- Google TV gets updated to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, brings massive improvements
- Fitbit app updated with Bluetooth 4.0 support, now works on the Galaxy S4
- Asus Cube root acheived using Cuberoot app