Monday, April 15, 2013
Facebook Home was released last Friday. While it’s not getting the great reviews in the Google Play Store, you may want to try it out. If you’re not using an officially supported device, that’s ok. We’ve...
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
HTC have released two video’s for setting up a new smartphone, and this can be a daunting task. Now HTC have introduced a HTC Get Started video,which they’ve made it easy to set up news feeds, email, and other services. Now, t...
Monday, February 25, 2013
Yesterday, we posted some video of the new Ubuntu Touch OS running a Verizon Galaxy Nexus. You want to get in the action don’t you? The process is pretty simple. Before you get started, you’ll need to be rooted and ...
Sunday, February 3, 2013
Wireless charging is most definitely a feature that is becoming more and more popular. Many user have cutting edge technology in their hands with the Samsung Galaxy S III, and don’t want to have wires hanging around all o...
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Getting the best speeds possible on your Nexus 4 when using the AT&T network can be a bit of a pain. I have personally changed, switched and tested all settings over the past 30 days or so, and want to share what I did to g...
Friday, January 11, 2013
My sister is coming to live with us. She’s old enough to be home by herself, but not yet old enough to have a mobile device. I want to make sure she has a way to stay in contact with us if we aren’t home, but I didn...
Thursday, December 20, 2012
There’s quite a few million people (that’s sarcasm there folks) that dumped the Verizon Galaxy S3 judging by sites like Swappa. While there might be people that dumped the S3 in favor of newer and shinier phones lik...
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Verizon Samsung Galaxy III users have been annoyed by something that was meant to help them. If you were a Verizon SGSIII user who wanted throw your wonderful phone out of the window every time you got the ” Known Wi-Fi n...
Thursday, August 9, 2012
You just purchased a Nexus 7. You are ready to unleash all the potential that it offers. Maybe you have never rooted a device before, or have never unlocked a device before. Does the thought of ADB scare you? Thanks to X...
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Apparently a lot of users are experiencing this problem which seem to be related to using the CM9 or CM10 ROMs. I use the Hydra-H2o rom and wanted to try the new [ROM][GT-I9100][JB][4.1.1] CyanogenMod 10 and it happened to me u...
- Sprint Galaxy S4 and AT&T HTC One for $129 at Amazon Wireless
- Verizon Galaxy S4 launch date moved up to May 23rd
- EA’s Frostbite engine coming to Android as Frostbite Go
- Google’s best strategy yet: making Android more modular than it already is
- Google I/O is over, here’s what happened
- Sonic the Hedgehog appears in Android, now with more Knuckles and Tails
- Galaxy S4 poised to sell 10 million units by next week says Samsung co-CEO
- Google TV gets updated to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, brings massive improvements
- Fitbit app updated with Bluetooth 4.0 support, now works on the Galaxy S4
- Asus Cube root acheived using Cuberoot app