iBomber is a pretty good time waster.
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
We are up and running again, and we wanted to celebrate by giving you all some love. Big Fish Games and AndroidDoes have teamed up to provide a $25 Google Play Store Card! We are thinking this is perfect way to not only celeb...
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Over the years phone games have changed from being mostly simple puzzle games with basic graphics and sound, to full console-quality games in every meaning of the term. Everland is an action role-playing game that attempts to ...
Sunday, January 27, 2013
Traditionally fighting games and touch screens haven’t gotten along. It’s not exactly easy to pull off a Hadoken when you can’t feel the d-pad on your thumb, or do that super move in Marvel vs Capcom without ...
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Alone at War 2 has a lot of potential that really just feels wasted. If the enemies went slower I think this could really turn in to something special, but as it is the game just turns in to a tap fest too quickly. The OpenFe...
Monday, August 13, 2012
The game is free, and there's no ad-free version that I could find, but there weren't ads in most of the levels I played anyway. I definitely enjoyed the game and would come back for additional levels that contain additional g...
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
- Google’s best strategy yet: making Android more modular than it already is
- Google I/O is over, here’s what happened
- Sonic the Hedgehog appears in Android, now with more Knuckles and Tails
- Galaxy S4 poised to sell 10 million units by next week says Samsung co-CEO
- Google TV gets updated to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, brings massive improvements
- Fitbit app updated with Bluetooth 4.0 support, now works on the Galaxy S4
- Asus Cube root acheived using Cuberoot app
- NVIDIA Shield pre-order one for $349, launch by end of June
- Pebble releases 2-way communication SDK; lets smartwatch send info to your device
- [How-to Solution] Can’t sign in to Google Play Games? Try this fix!