Friday, April 12, 2013
There was some discussion shortly after T-Mobile’s uncarrier announcement about an upgrade anytime policy for customers willing to buy into a special program. The community treated this as more than the fancies of some hopeful ...
Sunday, April 7, 2013
Us techies have been asking for a lot out of Android recently. We’ve asked for tighter social network integration. We’ve asked for ways to speed up use of our phones by allowing us to keep up to date with a glance. ...
Monday, April 1, 2013
The Samsung Galaxy S4. Pretty amazing thing right? Well it has some cool features but what Samsung has created here is a £530 jar of Marmite. Some people love it and are currently out selling their kids for medical experiments ...
Sunday, March 31, 2013
I know why you’re here. Because you like Android. Why else would you be here? So, we all love Android. Around 600 million Android devices have been activated worldwide since it was launched in 2007. It’s the most po...
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
There’s been lots of rumors on the specs for the upcoming Samsung Note III, and it’s potential screen size hitting a whopping 6.3 inches, but very little discussion on what it could mean for the future of entry-level tablets, p...
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
It may be a couple of months away yet, but we all want to know what Google have in store for us this year. Here are my personal predictions for what we will find out at this years I/O event. 1) Google Glass; It may have already...
Monday, February 18, 2013
Sony, HTC and Motorola are three companies that should start to reduce Samsung’s android dominance this year as all have excellent handsets coming out in 2013. I, like other people, think Samsung is beginning to h...
Thursday, February 7, 2013
By now, everyone knows the rumors of Googlerola working on the “X Phone,” some mysterious super phone who intended to compete with the iPhone, or at least that’s how the story goes. The reality is if you didn’t know this before...
Friday, February 1, 2013
June 28, 2012. That’s the day Verizon chose to no longer grandfather unlimited data plans for customers if/when they chose to extend their contract with a subsidized phone. I know “contract lockdown with a subsidized ph...
Monday, January 21, 2013
Do you love Android Does? Want to stay up to date with the latest happenings in the Android world? There’s no better way to do that than with the official Android Does app. You can even set up push notifications for when ...
- Sprint Galaxy S4 and AT&T HTC One for $129 at Amazon Wireless
- Verizon Galaxy S4 launch date moved up to May 23rd
- EA’s Frostbite engine coming to Android as Frostbite Go
- Google’s best strategy yet: making Android more modular than it already is
- Google I/O is over, here’s what happened
- Sonic the Hedgehog appears in Android, now with more Knuckles and Tails
- Galaxy S4 poised to sell 10 million units by next week says Samsung co-CEO
- Google TV gets updated to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, brings massive improvements
- Fitbit app updated with Bluetooth 4.0 support, now works on the Galaxy S4
- Asus Cube root acheived using Cuberoot app