Samsung Galaxy SIII to hit T-Mobile USA on June 20th?
If rumors are true T-Mobile USA could be getting the Galaxy SIII on June 20th and the Galaxy Note on July 11th!
These two are definitely some of the hottest phones out there. With the love-it-or-hate-it sizes of each device there’s definitely plenty of debate as to what is going to be better, but there’s no doubting the SIII’s hardware superiority to the Galaxy Note here. There’s no official word on whether or not we’re going to get stuck with the Snapdragon S4 Krait in the US variants of the SIII, but given that T-Mobile doesn’t have any LTE infrastructure going live in the near future this may very well be the “true” Galaxy SIII. What does that mean? Well it may very well pack that insanely fast quad-core Exynos CPU and Mali-400 GPU that runs twice as fast as the one found in the Galaxy SII. Here’s the possible release dates for those interested (and it appears that the Pebble Blue color delay might hit the US too):
- Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB Metallic Blue – June 20th
- Samsung Galaxy S III 32GB Metallic Blue – June 20th
- Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB Ceramic White – July 11th
- Samsung Galaxy Note – July 11th
Latest posts by Nick Sutrich (see all)
- Sprint Galaxy S4 and AT&T HTC One for $129 at Amazon Wireless – Monday, May 20, 2013
- Verizon Galaxy S4 launch date moved up to May 23rd – Sunday, May 19, 2013
- EA’s Frostbite engine coming to Android as Frostbite Go – Sunday, May 19, 2013
- Google’s best strategy yet: making Android more modular than it already is – Saturday, May 18, 2013