Monday, May 20, 2013
Looking for the new hotness without all that extra price? Amazon Wireless has your back as usual here, giving you the opportunity to get either a Samsung Galaxy S4 with Sprint service, or an HTC One with AT&T service for $...
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
It seems that Samsung’s supply issues aren’t going to be drying up any time soon. Sprint, one of the smaller of the 4 major carriers in the US, seems to be suffering the most if Best Buy’s order status has an...
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Sprint opened its pre-order system for the Samsung Galaxy S4 on April 18th, and quickly sold out of its allotted inventory. Now we’re hearing news of delays for the brick and mortar Sprint stores, meaning those who order...
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Monday, April 15, 2013
Fully integrated TV, Voice and broadband could be on the cards as Dish has offered to purchase Sprint Nextel Corp for $25.5 Billion in cash and stock.
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Everybody loves deals, right? Sure we do, especially when it’s a deal on a phone that isn’t even out yet! RadioShack is selling the Sprint HTC One for $199.99 on a standard 2-year contract, and they are giving awa...
Jelly Bean 4.1
Friday, March 29, 2013
If you’re a Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch owner, your device has one of the longest names in Android history. You can also update your smartphone to 4.1 Jelly Bean. You’ll need to install the Samsung Kies software...
Jelly Bean 4.1
Monday, March 11, 2013
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Sprint subscribers who have an LG Optimus G are getting Jelly Bean today. This Optimus G Jelly Bean OTA update is rolling out now. Newer versions of the Optimus G have started coming out of the box with Jelly Bean installed. It...
Jelly Bean 4.2
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Sprint is pushing a Galaxy Nexus Jelly Bean update for it’s user, bringing their devices up to 4.2.1. This update brings the new camera interface and PhotoSphere, lockscreen widgets, and the new notification quick setting...
- Sprint Galaxy S4 and AT&T HTC One for $129 at Amazon Wireless
- Verizon Galaxy S4 launch date moved up to May 23rd
- EA’s Frostbite engine coming to Android as Frostbite Go
- Google’s best strategy yet: making Android more modular than it already is
- Google I/O is over, here’s what happened
- Sonic the Hedgehog appears in Android, now with more Knuckles and Tails
- Galaxy S4 poised to sell 10 million units by next week says Samsung co-CEO
- Google TV gets updated to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, brings massive improvements
- Fitbit app updated with Bluetooth 4.0 support, now works on the Galaxy S4
- Asus Cube root acheived using Cuberoot app