Tuesday, May 7, 2013
When HTC first announced the One we were delighted to see the silver as well as the black variation. When they put the original image on their site it was a red one that was quickly taken down and replaced with the silver one, ...
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
The UK may be a little late to the 4G party, but we’re entering it full force. EE, a company made up of T-Mobile and Orange, launched the UK’s first 4G LTE network at the end of last year, almost 2 years after most ...
Thursday, April 4, 2013
As we all know, the Optimus G Pro was announced at CES this year as a rival for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, with a 5.5″ FullHD display. However, the Japanese version of the phablet has a 5″ FullHD display with a pixe...
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
T-Mobile and MetroPCS are one step closer to completing their proposed merger. The Federal Communications Commission has signed off on the deal. The FCC didn’t offer many details, with FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski mere...
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Well would you look at this, Samsung is so festive! A pink Galaxy Note II LTE just in time for Valentine’s Day. Wait, Valentine’s Day was nearly a month ago? Alright well scratch that, I guess pink is just a hot ...
Friday, February 22, 2013
The HTC One is available for pre-order on Three UK’s website. The One will see a general release on March 15th, but Three has it up for pre-order today. Three is giving it’s customers several options if they want HT...
Friday, February 15, 2013
The Sony Xperia Z is almost available. If you’re in Europe. The Japanese manufacturer released it’s newest flagship device to the Japanese market almost a week ago. We knew it was just a matter of time before it lan...
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Hot on the heels of Sony’s announcement of the Xperia Z yesterday, we’ve found out that it will be launching on no less than 4 major carriers in Europe. Sony’s new “Superphone” as it’s been ...
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Back in early November it was revealed that the original Galaxy Note was going to be getting an update to Jelly Bean, with all the newest features in tow. Samsung has improved tenfold in their rollout of updates to their devic...
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
In yet another “why?” moment, Samsung has unveiled a rather strange new mid-range phone called the Galaxy Grand. Sporting a rather grand size and not so grand internals, it seems this is a mash-up between the Galax...
- Sprint Galaxy S4 and AT&T HTC One for $129 at Amazon Wireless
- Verizon Galaxy S4 launch date moved up to May 23rd
- EA’s Frostbite engine coming to Android as Frostbite Go
- Google’s best strategy yet: making Android more modular than it already is
- Google I/O is over, here’s what happened
- Sonic the Hedgehog appears in Android, now with more Knuckles and Tails
- Galaxy S4 poised to sell 10 million units by next week says Samsung co-CEO
- Google TV gets updated to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, brings massive improvements
- Fitbit app updated with Bluetooth 4.0 support, now works on the Galaxy S4
- Asus Cube root acheived using Cuberoot app