Monday, May 20, 2013
Looking for the new hotness without all that extra price? Amazon Wireless has your back as usual here, giving you the opportunity to get either a Samsung Galaxy S4 with Sprint service, or an HTC One with AT&T service for $...
Monday, May 13, 2013
We know now, for certain, that the Motorola XFON is not the super high-end smartphone we all hoped it was going to be. According to benchmarks over on GFXBench, it’s a mid-range handset with a 720p display and dual-core S...
Sunday, May 12, 2013
Well well, check out what just popped up on the FCC’s website. It’s the Motorola XT1058, a brand new phone from Motorola that features AT&T’s radio bands, along with a sketch of the device that looks susp...
Sunday, May 12, 2013
LG’s Optimus G Pro is finally available on AT&T in the US for $199.99 on a standard 2-year contract. The device, which is sort of LG’s mashup between Samsung’s Galaxy S4 and the Galaxy Note II, is a large...
Thursday, May 9, 2013
The HTC First, dubbed as the Facebook phone was released just over a month ago, and has proved to be a hit. For a short period of time the device is on sale for just 99 cents on a new 2 year agreement, down from the stan...
Friday, May 3, 2013
Good old @EVLeaks, you can always rely on them to get the newest device and leak pictures of it well ahead of an official announcement. One of the worst kept secrets in the industry is probably the Motorola X phone, which has ...
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Well this is depressing. Steve Kondik, Mr. Cyanogen himself, has reported that the AT&T variant of the Samsung Galaxy S4 definitely has a locked bootloader. What does a locked bootloader mean? Simply put, you’re go...
Saturday, April 27, 2013
Once upon a time Android users had to wait day, weeks or even in worst case scenarios, months for a root option to hit their latest device. Thankfully those days seem to be long behind us, and we frequently get a day zero root ...
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
According to some info sent in to Android Central, the AT&T Galaxy S4 may be shipping a little early. Subscribers who pre-ordered their device may be getting a little treat. A reader sent in this note that was emailed to hi...
- Sprint Galaxy S4 and AT&T HTC One for $129 at Amazon Wireless
- Verizon Galaxy S4 launch date moved up to May 23rd
- EA’s Frostbite engine coming to Android as Frostbite Go
- Google’s best strategy yet: making Android more modular than it already is
- Google I/O is over, here’s what happened
- Sonic the Hedgehog appears in Android, now with more Knuckles and Tails
- Galaxy S4 poised to sell 10 million units by next week says Samsung co-CEO
- Google TV gets updated to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, brings massive improvements
- Fitbit app updated with Bluetooth 4.0 support, now works on the Galaxy S4
- Asus Cube root acheived using Cuberoot app