Thursday, May 16, 2013
Google announced Hangouts yesterday, and we think the service is great. A few things are still missing, but at least Google Hangouts SMS support is “coming soon.” According to Google’s G+ community manager of Hangou...
Monday, May 13, 2013
Google has announced today that it is combining the storage for Gmail, Google Drive, and Google+ Photos. With 10GB for Gmail and 5GB for Drive/G+ Photos, that’s 15GB of free storage shared across the services. When Google...
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Are you a RunKeeper user who also owns a Pebble smartwatch? You’re in luck, because the RunKeeper for Android app was updated today with Pebble support. RunKeeper for Android users can now connect to their Pebble watches ...
Thursday, May 2, 2013
When it comes to interaction, Glass has more than one input method. The Winky Google Glass app lets you take a picture by simply winking. The unofficial app has been released by Glass developer Mike DiGiovanni. He says: “Winkin...
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
T-Mobile and the MLB first teamed up back in January, and they are continuing that partnership by offering the MLB At Bat app free for T-Mobile customers for the 2013 Major League Baseball season. The app is free to download, b...
Monday, April 29, 2013
Looks like a Twitter Google Glass app is in the works. A tweet from an official Twitter Glass app has appeared online. This user shared a photo from a Twitter for Glass app with the hashtag #throughglass. The user and the tweet...
Saturday, April 27, 2013
Microsoft are after Android users, and are to do it in a cheeky way. They are wanting Android users to swap over to their Windows Phone. In order to do this they’re going to release an Android app called, “Switch to Windows Pho...
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Have you heard of Vine? It’s a new social network platform that was acquired by Twitter last October, and unveiled in January. Vine enables its users to create and post short video clips. Those video clips can be up to si...
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Android gaming has come a long way since the early days and with ever more powerful devices being released, seemingly every day, there are some truly quality titles available for the Android platform. A new paradi...
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
One of the most popular third-party Android keyboards, Swype, is finally available in the Play Store. It’s about time. Until today, the only way to use Swype was sign up for the beta or purchase a device that had the keyb...
- Google’s best strategy yet: making Android more modular than it already is
- Google I/O is over, here’s what happened
- Sonic the Hedgehog appears in Android, now with more Knuckles and Tails
- Galaxy S4 poised to sell 10 million units by next week says Samsung co-CEO
- Google TV gets updated to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, brings massive improvements
- Fitbit app updated with Bluetooth 4.0 support, now works on the Galaxy S4
- Asus Cube root acheived using Cuberoot app
- NVIDIA Shield pre-order one for $349, launch by end of June
- Pebble releases 2-way communication SDK; lets smartwatch send info to your device
- [How-to Solution] Can’t sign in to Google Play Games? Try this fix!