Verizon’s Droid Incredible 4G LTE Goes on Sale July 5th
The rumors were right, with Verizon releasing the Droid Incredible 4G LTE (D4G) on July 5th. If you remember, I was able to go hands-on with the D4G at CTIA at the HTC booth. While the D4G doesn’t have the ImageSense chip, it does have the dual core S4 chip, and was snappy enough in hand. The display didn’t quite pop like the HTC One X, but the phone is very solid, and has a great camera on it.
- Android 4.0.4
- 4-inch super LCD qHD display
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus, LED flash, BSI, f/2.2 and 28 mm lens
- Front-facing camera for video chatting with friends and family
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor
- Mobile Hotspot-capable to share a 4G LTE connection with up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- Support for up to 32 GB microSD™ memory card
- Beats Audio
Verizon is selling the Droid Incredible 4G LTE for $150 after a $50 mail in rebate.
Via: Android Central
When the USAF dropped this New Jersey boy off in Louisiana, he had no idea that the fun was just beginning. John has turned wrenches on jet engines in a Combat AGE team, raided Molten Core in the day, pwn n00bs in Battlefield 3, and can speak iOS and Android.
John has a BS degree in Culinary Arts, and is working on a Master’s in Education. Married and a father of 4 boys, John gets his screen name, Broadwayblues, from the NHL team the New York Rangers, loves the NY Giants and admits that he likes the NY Mets too. He cuddles his Galaxy Nexus at night.
Latest posts by John Ennis (see all)
- Fitbit app updated with Bluetooth 4.0 support, now works on the Galaxy S4 – Friday, May 17, 2013
- Use a Google Street View Car to Make a Music Video? Why Not? – Friday, March 29, 2013
- Win a $25 Play Store Gift Card Sponsored by Big Fish Games – Wednesday, March 27, 2013
- US Galaxy S4 will have the Snapdragon 600 CPU – Friday, March 15, 2013